>The person who wrote the request re a CS, maker, Carmen, is new and
>struggling with quite a debilitating and serious illness.  I understand that
>we are all trying to remember to change the subject heading, and I think
that
>is a good thing, but I found your reminder uncharacteristically harsh from
>you.   All CAPS is like shouting, and I'm asking us to remember to not shout
>at one another, and to remember that some are new and not feeling well to
>boot.  Lets be gentle in the healing arena.
~~~~~~~
Taylor,

  My apologies for the appearance of shouting. I was reacting to past
experience. I know how hard/impossible it has been on other lists to get
people to match subjects to content, and I just overreacted when I opened
the magnets post with very little time to spare and found a different
content. I thought...uh oh...this whole idea just isn't going to work.

 Carmen, when I joined this list I was totally ill, and it really pulled me
out of it.
Welcome. We're trying to figure out how to manage a list that has grown
well beyond it's original intentions, and sometimes it gets a little "wild
west".

  Many good wishes for your recovery! (And I don't usually
"shout"...honest...)

~^^V^^~