Paula, you need help from people that understand the thyroid, and most doctors don't. Here is a Yahoo Group that can help: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormones/ There is also a website that the owner of the Yahoo Group has created that has a huge amount of information in it. It is http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ There is also a Yahoo Group that can help you find a support group in your state: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Thyroid_Support_Groups-USA/

I agree that you need to find a doctor that understands the thyroid. The tests that your doctor has run are not the right tests. You need Free T3 and free T4. You need the free T3 to be near the upper limit.

I hope you can find some help,
Gene