From: Neville <nevillem...@bigpond.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 5:12:22 PM
Subject: CS>Selenium questions?

Morning All,

I need to get over the following stumbling blocks so a couple of quick and
short questions if someone would be so kind...

(1) Is the Selenium taken as a supplement in the form of a sulphide, selenate
or selenite?  Or perhaps something entirely different?  If 'something
different', maybe a brief explanation of the difference.

(2) Does the Selenium as used in photography have any similarities to the
supplemental form of Selenium?...Yes/No/Don't know.  If 'No', maybe the
non-similarities could be explained a little.

I'm having some difficulty finding appropriate definitions of the various forms
of Selenium with relation to its use in a supplemental form.

Thanks...N.