Dan,
Freon is chlorofluorocarbon but the newer refrigerants are without the
chlorine.  Freon was banned because they felt that it destroyed the ozone
layer.  I'm not a chemist but fluorine gas displaces oxygen as well.  Anyway
it makes sense that flooding the body with ozone to replace the oxygen
displaced by the freon would work.  Yes, freon causes heart palpitations
among other things:

*Symptoms*

   - Lungs
      - Difficulty in Breathing (from inhalation)
      - Swelling of the Throat (which may also cause respiratory distress)
   - Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
      - Severe pain in the throat
      - Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
      - Loss of vision
   - Gastrointestinal
      - Severe abdominal pain
      - Vomiting
      - Burns of the oesophagus (food pipe)
      - Vomiting blood
      - Blood in the stool
   - Heart and blood vessels
      - Palpitations and irregular heart-beat
      - Ventricular fibrillation and death (sudden sniffing death syndrome)
      - Collapse
   - Nervous System
   - ** Dizziness
      - Headache
      - Confusion
      - Loss of co-ordination (do not drive if affected!)
      - Unconsciousness
   - Skin
      - Irritation
      - Frostbite
      - Burns
      - Necrosis (holes) in the skin or underlying tissues

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_causes_freon_poisoning_How_would_you_know_if_you're_at_risk