thanks Chuck, I'll get out the peroxide...

On Feb 6, 2009, at 12:23 PM, cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:

My warchest includes:

1 CS (works best when taken as a preventive BEFORE exposure, as a
prophylactic). Take in large quantities (glassful) if trying to get
rid of something.

2 Hydrogen peroxide in the ear (eyedropperful, 3%(three) drugstore
variety) for 5 minutes each ear.

3 MMS (activated or not activated)

Nothing has ever stood up to these.

                                                Chuck

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a
function