ok, I will be happy to say iif anything else works. I am trying to get good rest, eat well, and lightly, etc.

Gallium?

On Feb 6, 2009, at 9:48 PM, Dianne France wrote:

 Kathryn

We both got exposed to the flu on Christmas Day gathering.  Such a nice present. We both came down with it and then seemed to get better.  Didn't last long and mine came back with a vengence.  Lots of congetion in the chest and head.  I was using silver and gallium to treat.  Think it got close to pneumonia.  My chest has finally cleared but still have the head congestion/snotty nose.  It could be the weather that we aren't used to here in the south.  The silver didn't seem to hit this one for us either.  Just waiting for warm weather to get outside and bake it out.  If
you find something that works please share.

Dianne