Hi Wayne,

It started with a general feeling of malaise on Sat, and I started upping my silver intake to a glassful. The next am, I took another shotglassful, had some breakfast, then was hit with chills and fever for the next about 36 hours. Somewhere along the line it moves into the chest, though for me not bad. A few days ago the aches started- hips and low back, bad enough to wake me up at night for 2 days running. It has been 6 days. I am up and around for some hours today and yesterday, but back to resting afterwards. The fever has been gone for a couple of days, now I just have a small chest congestion and very achy back and hips.

Same for me most of the time, the silver knocks it out straightaway, a day at the most. This is some bug. I remember others writing about this one, but could not find the info. I am wondering a bit if the silver may be a partial help, or maybe a hindrance. If this is a flu, and if it strikes worse on strong immune systems, and the silver creates a strong immune system, then maybe me wolfing down alot of silver water may have made it worse. It sure did not seem to do *any* good, but perhaps it did, hard to say.

Maybe I should just take some aspirin and be patient.

Thanks for asking,

Kathryn

On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Wayne Fugitt wrote:

Evening Kathryn,

>> At 10:19 AM 2/6/2009, you wrote:

Ok, I got the flu.
Funny, it has worked on everything else. It has been 6 days now, and I am still aching.

 What are all the symptoms ?
I really do not know.  If I ever had the flu,  it was so long ago,
I do not remember the event.

Of course I have had some bugs, infections, or whatever that I usually picked up our working in the infected world.

Usually my CS would completely eliminate them in 5 or 6 hours, 24 hours at most.

Some of these may have been the flu but did not have time to create the
aces and other symptoms.

Wayne