A source for bone char: http://www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com/product/GAC2060-BC

Some other options below for removing fluoride from
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25551:

Magnesite, apophyllite, natrolite, stilbite, clinoptilolite, gibbsite, goethite,
kaolinite, halloysite, bentonite, vermiculite, zeolite(s), serpentine, alkaline
soil,
acidic clay, kaolinitic clay, China clay, aiken soil, Fuller's earth,
diatomaceous
earth and Ando soil are among the numerous naturally occurring minerals which
have been studied and confirmed to adsorb fluoride from water (Bower and
Hatcher, 1967; Maruthamuthu and Sivasamy, 1994; Bjorvartn and BĂ„rdsen,
1997; Singano et al ., 1997).
http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_...water_full.pdf

Ted from Bangkok, Thailand responds, "Nina: Boiling water will kill the
bacteria, but what you boil with can add extra heavy metals and increase
certain chemicals that don't get evaporated, but get more concentrated such as
dioxin, fluoride, etc. The best way to do it is perhaps boil water using a
glass or stainless steel kettle as opposed to using aluminum. I have seen
aluminum buildup in water after boiling. Stainless steel doesn't have that much
heavy metal increases compared to aluminum but boiling in a glass kettle is the
best. Adding activated charcoal during the boiling is a cheap way of removing
fluoride and other unwanted compounds. Ted"
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/water.html

Also from http://www.wrc.org.za/archives/watersa%20archive/2003/july/14.pdf:
Fluoride removal studies in water using natural materials

I would try zeolite myself. A low cost source is:
http://gandgnaturalproducts.com/default.aspx

 - Steve N