How far are you from Rock Springs in Sweetwater county Wyoming? I bet they have good spring water there.

Marshall

sol wrote:
Southwest wyoming, high altitude desert. The only water sources right here are Bitter Creek (poisonous with alkali) and the Green River. The city takes water out of the river considerably upstream from the confluence of the Bitter Creek into the river though.
I could be wrong about no springs, I'll ask around.
sol

Marshall Dudley wrote:
sol wrote:
Marshall Dudley wrote:
Can you try some other sources of water, rainwater or from a spring maybe.
No springs or well water sources available here. Would have been interesting. Maybe if we ever get enough rain, but that won't likely be until April at least. If we get another good snowfall what about collecting some snow and using that water?
sol
Sure, as long as it isn't yellow. Where do you live that there are no springs?