There are many things that makes a sales spiel better... what product is it that makes those claims?
 It might not even be different...OR better, even if it is.

The others stay in your system for 6-10 hours...or until you pee.
 What part of what system?

 More doctors recommend this pill over all others combined.... "TRUE"
......no doctor in his right mind would recommend combining all other pills.

 Would a 55 year old man take the same vitamin as a woman?
...even if you DID get the sex change.....does it really matter?

 Beware of imitations, buy this one...the ORIGINAL imitation.
 Real faux fur coat anybody?  [Save the Naugas, go Faux hunting ]

 OUR horny pills have "Genuine spurious ingredients"  [English Flies]

See Alice: [You can get anything you want at her restaurant..exceptin' Alice] If you have an erection for over 4 hours, see your doctor. [You've gone insane and your lady friend didn't show up.] Viva Viangra: Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough to not just explode...never mind the sex.

...you might have an enlarging frustrate.

Ode