From: Billie
Date: 15/03/2009 14:32:23
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Disappointed

Thank you.  What does EIS stand for?  What all do ;you use the combination
for.  I am very new to CS but interested.  I have been reading the
testimonies but so many of them do not give any details.  Other than what I
am picking up on this net I have no advice.  I do not know anyone who even
knows what CS is.  It there any book that would give me some guidelines as
to what and how to use CS.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Billie