Last Monday I went in for an evaluation of a severe tooth infection above a breeched temporary on my molar. I tried for weeks with natural remedies to heal my tooth but after 3 weeks realized the nerve died. I eventually found a biological dentist 11/2 hours away and he gave me the option of root canal or extraction, After reading about the root canal cover up and Hulda Clark's,Huggins,and others views I relunctlantly accepted an extraction. It is a decision I will always regret! The upper molar was large and firmly attached to the bone. The extraction took 3 hours of contiually yanking with huge pliers. All my teeth were traumatized as were my bruised facial bones. I received 15 stitches after being stuffed with collagen. I now have a huge hole,can't eat, chew, bite down, and feel a part of me was amputated. The pain in my bones,teeth and gums does not subside.The right jaw now hangs lower.This has totally affected my strenghth and outlook. The tears keep mounting.I depended on that tooth for eating all the healthy food and now I don't even want to look at food cause I can't consume it. To put prosthetics and artifical materials permantently in my body will not enhance my immune system and does nothing for me now! On examining the large extracted tooth it was clear the infection was in the pulp but the roots looked healthy and strong. I only wish I could of been more informed of the issues with extraction. I now know a well done root canal would of been a wiser choice and less trauma. I wish I never read the negative info. I spent a month trying to save my tooth to ultimatley suffer worse than when I had the infection.
With much regret, Georgia