Just a note to share that I had my bi-monthly dental hygiene appointment
yesterday.  I've been taking one Serrapeptase daily since Thanksgiving, to see
if it did anything for all the old tom-boy scars.  No improvement on that front
yet, but the hygienist commented during the cleaning that the plaque was very
soft and easy to remove, and while I have a "couple" of spirochetes floating
around, all in all things looked pretty good.

I go to a holistic dentist, and so I finally mentioned my experiment.  I said
that I knew one of the effects of Serrapeptase is supposed to be to dissolve
arterial plaque, and asked if this might also be having a positive effect on
dental plaque.  They were quite interested, and decided to take note of the
situation and pay closer attention in future appointments.  All in all, the
dentist said it's a positive thing to take an enzyme in any event.

I'll keep y'all updated.

Linda