Pat,
Others are saying you can prevent dangers of infection with cs,h202,Dmso, godzilla but you did these things and the infection spread. I just don't know. Georgia

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Lawrie <doglandi...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 4:17 pm
Subject: Re: CS>tooth extraction regrets

About a year and a half ago I went thru this with a molar. I did not use DMSO, but did use CS, H202, oil pulling, and godzilla. The godzilla would stop it, but only for a day or so and then it erupted like a volcano. This went on for several days. All in all spent a few months trying to keep it at bay but finally gave up and had a root canal. Then it spread to the tooth next to it and had another root canal. But for the last 6 months or so, I feel "something" way deep in the first root canal, like maybe it's now in the bone. Have been pondering what to do about it. Do not really want an extraction, but am feeling that whatever is in there has also affected other areas of my body. Just don't know what to do.

Pat