I must have missed the first link...what is Indi's formula?

Thanks!!

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: Shirley Reed [mailto:pj20fl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:53 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>indi's formula

  The formula by Brooks Bradley that has been so beneficial for Indi's
MRSA is very good for the skin.  Even if you don't have MRSA.  Used
after showering,  the skin  will itch and bite for a few minutes right
after it is applied.  After a few applications this effect ceases, but
the skin really begins to look good.  This takes a couple of weeks,
maybe more.  I wasn't really paying that much attention, but the
scaliness and patchiness has practically gone and even skin wrinkles and
sagging has diminished quite a bit. :)  This is especially noticeable on
the neck area, but elsewhere too.  The faint odor of the DMSO leaves
quickly and so far I have not gotten stinky like I do if I take it
internally.  This is good news so enjoy!!  pj     ps  If the itch and
bite stuff is too much for you, just slather on some coconut oil.  That
makes the itch and bite go away quickly.  But it's not the coconut oil
doing the good stuff since I use it regularly anyway.  It is definitely
the formula.