It's actually Brooks Bradley's formula, Shirley. :)
I learned it on this list. The original is 75% CS, 15% Glycerine,
and 10% DMSO. I've had problems with dry skin though, and use 85%
CS, 10% Glycerine, and 5% DMSO. It has indeed worked wonders for my
MRSA -- though I still don't seem to be rid of it, my symptoms are greatly reduced. I have have had only one minor abscess on my left leg in the last two months. Using it as a nasal spray will practically eliminate sinus allergies, too. I am sure that if my skin wasn't so easily dried out the B.B. formula would have licked it by now, but I do get so dry it's painful, and so cannot use it everyday.

But lately I've also begun using a Hulda Clark zapper, and it too is helping. I highly recommend Clark's book (in spite of it's hyperbolic title), "The Cure For All Diseases". Many people on the Yahoo group microelectricitygermkiller also seem to be having quite a bit of success with the "godzilla" device.

Cheers,
indi