Hi Ode,

I am using Prill beads and have been for a year or more.  It does take the chlorine smell out and I just checked the ph, it was 8.0.
Question, is there any side effects to the prill beads???
I have read every thing I can about them before I started and could not find any side effects.
Thank You in advance.
Mary
-------------- Original message from Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>: --------------