That's true Marshall if it going to happen it is bigger than all of us
anyway....debbie

--- On Mon, 4/13/09, Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:

From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
Subject: Re: CS>emergency video re distribution of flu virus, please watch and
pass on
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 12:23 PM

Don't worry about it, worrying justs gives them more energy for their dark
plans. Keep plenty of CS around, and be happy.

Marshall

Hanneke wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSV7jVOjIwQ
>
> This video contains some important information that I believe everyone
should know about. Please don't just watch this video and leave it at that.
Do some research yourself into the topics raised in this video. If the witness
account given in this video is true then it is extremely worrying and we should
all be asking serious questions about what is going on here.

> Below is a message from EarthLastHope who originally posted this video
earlier today:

> "It is 3:41 in the morning, again I find myself without sleep. Can
you think why? This video will explain now the sad HORRIBLE! connection I have
just found, for any shills and skeptics, you may doubt now, but soon you will be
dead in one of these. THIS IS VERY REAL! I WILL HAVE MORE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AS
SOON AS I CAN! I wouldnt be suprised if my account is taken down after this
series. REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO AND ALL OTHERS BUT MAINLY THIS VIDEO AND THE FEW
FOLLOWING AFTER IT! THESE TRAINS ARE OUTSIDE MY TOWN, AND MANY MANY OTHERS AND I
NOW KNOW WHY!!!!!!"
> ---EarthLastHope
>
> This site below is updated "Daily" and deals specifically with
the Bird Flu issue and other viruses that are spread throughout the world. As of
today, it looks like Egypt has had 64 cases of the Human Kind of Flu.

<http://pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com>

<http://www.pandemicflu.gov/health/cargo_trucking.html#impl>

> Please comment, rate, fave and share this video with as many people as you
can on YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Digg, LiveVideo, DailyMotion, BlipTv... the
whole lot. We need to keep people informed of what is happening. I hope the
witness account in this video is not true, but the evidence is stacking up and
we can't just sit by and do nothing. Please help spread this video far and
wide.