Vanita,
I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am in the process of trying to figure
out a way for people to test themselves. The urine/saliva analysis
testing is not something I have figured out how you can send me a
specimen. (bad grammar) But I am working on that. Next week I am
manning a booth on Alternative Health at a nearby County Fair, but I
will get back to you soon's possible.
Terry Wayne