I totally respect that, Kirsteen. It shows you're a thinking and conscientious
person. I don't believe all people who consume animal flesh are evil, though
I'm sure some people have jumped to that conclusion. I just believe the
mainstream commercial meat industry is evil. For a given value of "evil", of
course. :)

Cheers,
--
indi