Hi Marshall.
I'm living in Brazil right now. Last week they had a huge flu vaccination
(flu shot) program for the elderly. A friend of mine was sick last week with
the flu with the same symptoms as the swine flu. He works in the medical
field and he wasn't tested for swine flu. Its a little bit scary here.

Sam L