I'm glad a couple of JOKES got made about it, because I REALLY don't
want this subject to be discussed on the silver list any more.

Vicki, please read the list rules section on prohibited topics, here:

   www.silverlist.org

Please let the subject drop, people. Don't reply further to this
thread. Don't reply to anybody else who replies before they see this
message.

Thanks,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner <-- the guy with the keys to the server! Really!