Also in some beef chicken and pork food they reprocess fecal matter in the food
that they give these animals.

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: CS>PETA killings
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 9:49 PM

Steve,

     You're kidding I hope.  Chinese pet food is probably tainted with alot
more than the sodium pentathol they use to euthanize animals.  Melamine comes
to mind and I'm sure there's alot more.  Euthanized animals are NOT put into US
pet food.... just read the ingredients.  Unless killing chickens, cows, buffalo
and fish are considered euthanizing them.  I've never read an ingredient of dog
or cat on a pet food can.

Bob