Perfect example of why we steer clear of religion... No way in hell you
can say anything one way or another on the information below that
somebody's not going to disagree. It's important! It's hogwash!

No, it's simply not anything we should bother to debate here.

Please don't post it. Please don't respond to it. Don't respond if
anybody else does. Thank you.

Don't know the rules? See www.silverlist.org ...

Mike Devour
silver list owner