Thanks Dee. Yes it's a nightmare trying to sort them all out. The ones I've
found that I'd really like to get are all only available in the states. I
had a look at this one and my main concern is that the websites I can find
about it list only 2 ingredients:- Whey Protein Isolate and Lecithin. Yet
you can buy it in different flavours. The flavourings, natural?,
artificial?, have to be coming from something and if that's not listed, it
just makes me a bit wary.

Cheers

Kirsteen