Thank you for the clarification. Would it make sense to do a hair analysis also, that would see what was being excreted that pathway? The hair can be viewed as looking back in time- mine grows about 6 inches a year, so every inch is about a 2 month window; the hair growing after taking the chelator might have more metals ( or maybe less, if it the process worked that way), but the longer hair might tell a different story.

If your selenium is higher than usual, that can be good, it helps remove metals, I think. If it is low, that is useful info. Of course our bodies normally have nearly all the elements in them in some trace amounts.

you did not list what your silver levels were, though. The creatinin sounds pretty darn high- but that may be from the chelation process? Maybe it will go back down when the chelation is done.

I have heard some fairly bad side effects from using chelators that just are mobilizing too much metal (like merc) and it ends up causing more trouble. It can be difficult to get it out of circulation before doing more harm. I am not sure what all they use, but I have heard really good things about activated charcoal as part of the protocol; it is supposed to really soak it up. But like you said, it soaks up everything, so supplementing can be useful.

Hope it all goes well,

Kathryn