At 01:51 PM 5/6/2009 +0200, you wrote:

Thank you Ode - funny to call argyria smurfism :-)))

300 compared with <1,40 in 95% of people tested is high.
But I don't know the smurfism threshold number.

Best,
Heidrun

##  Isn't that test designed to find out what DIDN'T stay in the body?

If Silver is being eliminated all the time anyway, "chelation therapy" would be irrelevant.
 Silver is a semi precious metal, rare by the definition.
Why WOULD 95% of people that don't go out of their way to ingest Silver have ANY silver in them? "Normal" numbers would reflect a "normal" incidental intake of silver "normal" for an averaged environment that 95% of the population lives in.
Danged near none.
They're just not likely to have fried cloud lining for dinner or use silver forks to eat it.

Being on this list automatically makes *you* [and me] abnormal.

Ode