..could be a better way to do the same thing...and..it also makes its own antidote.
 You stop, so does it...pretty much "right now"

Ode

At 01:10 PM 5/6/2009 +0100, you wrote:
Yes I think Daddybob found this out Ode. I would use it if there was no other alternative I think i.e. In place of chemo for instance. I do have some on hand 'just in case'. Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: <mailto:odecoy...@windstream.net>Ode Coyote
Date: 06/05/2009 12:30:09
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Swine Flu

   MMS is essentially home spun toxic shock chemotherapy.
  There is nothing natural about high levels of Chlorine Dioxide gas in the
blood stream.
  Useful?  Sure.
  Could be very dangerous?   ..you bet.
  Use AHOALOC  [ A heck of a lot of caution ]

If you don't pay a doctor....
  You won't have a doctor to sue if YOU screw it up.

That's what freedom and independence is all about.

Ode