  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:19 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>squamous cell carcinoma

  Paula

  I have some Lugol's Iodine so I will ask my Mom if she would use it.  I don't
think that would be painful.  Mom is concerned since my Dad had the same thing
happen to him but it had progressed and it took quite a bit of his ear.  My dad
died of a skin cancer shortly after healing from the ear.

  My sister in law and I were discussing the cancer in the ears and my brother
has also got a spot looking suspicious in his.  There are other people with
same we know about.  I think these cell phones and portable phones in the homes
possibly play a roll.

  Thank you again for the information.

  Dianne