How do you prevent whiteheads?  Not the pimple kind you get as a teenager,
but little white masses that form under the skin and stick up.  If left they
go hard.  I'm starting to get them around my eyes, and they are too close to
my eyes for an esthetician to deal with.  I'd like to prevent them from
forming in the first place, and I'd like to know what causes them.  Or how
to treat them after they form, keeping in mind they are within mm of my
eyes, and they're too close to the eye to puncture.

CS internally doesn't do anything, because I take it regularly.

Thora