I just started taking cs for lyme. I take 6 tablespoons a day. Will go down to
4 the second week. I take 2, 3 times a day right now. I feel very tired, so I
hope this is the side effects of the dead bacteria being flushed. It feels like
my regular fibro flare ups, but am praying the silver is working. And that it
just feels like a flare up 'cause, the fibro flareups are a similar thing going
on in my body. Flushes of toxins after doing to much etc... I hope to here of
anyone else using cs for lyme disease. I was diagnosed a little over a month
ago. Am on 10 ppm cs. Blessings everyone, Little Bird