Hi, Little Bird,

I just started taking CS a few weeks ago for Lyme too.  I had been on
antibiotics for the past several months and quite nearly three weeks ago.
Last week I was feeling really fatigued with achy muscles and joint pain.  I
was SO tempted to go back on antibiotics.  I saw my acupuncturist and one
treatment turned everything around!  I feel nearly 100% again.  I am also
using a DP100 rife machine every other day.

Kenda