I'm no doctor.
..but I spray my eyes a lot.
I would "think" that if he can spray distilled water into his eyes, that CS is about the same thing.

Ode

At 01:28 PM 5/20/2009 +0000, you wrote:
Ode,
I have a question.
I have a 90 yr old friend who wishes to spray cs into an eye that has an implanted lense. Is this ok?
Mary
-------------- Original message from Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>: --------------