Hi DaddyBob,
Questions:
In the taking of Lugol's, do you think that it is the I2 doing the work, or
the KI, or both? (I know that KI is needed for the normalization of breast, heart and prostate, at the very least.)
I know that both are needed and it has been a while since I read the book, etc. One is primarily for the thyroid and the other is for the rest of the body...that is what I remember:)
Also, what are the other supps suggested?
Complete list at:

http://www.naturalthyroidchoices.com
BTW, I am on that iodine list but have missed this somehow. Stephanie is
doing a dynamite job over there. She must be able to type 1000wpm.
Yes she is:)
More to come in Iodine part 2...
Ok...waiting:)

Craig