I was bitten on the face twice by a recluse, one by my right eye, the other
on my cheekbone area. The darn spider was living behind my pillows!! This
was in Vallejo, CA. I was on CS already as a preventive, and when I realized
the red spots weren`t just zits, I began applying CS directly to the bites.
After a day or so they went to a dry black scab, and when the scabs dropped
I had 2 small pits in the skin, still visible now, 10 years later. I can
live with that! No horrible scars from skin grafts. Thanks, CS!!!Marshalee