I just want to thank Vilik and Terry, Ivan, et al., (if I forgot a name,
please forgive me) for the ongoing discussion about pH/body chemistry,
minerals & digestion.  This is an entirely new area for me, but timely,
because I had just turned to it when the discussion popped up here.  It is
still 3/4 over my head, but I hope to learn to swim soon.

Also, thanks for the book suggestion, Michael.

Does anyone have any other book suggestions on pH and digestion?  Does this
Reams fellow have a book that a lay person could dicipher?  (Even if highly
technical, I'd like to give it a whirl.)

Would any dose of CS (up to 8 oz daily) affect pH in any way?

Thanks in advance,
Taylor

<< Oh well, check out the book:
 Acid & Alkaline  by  Herman Aihara