Dear Vassili.
            I have followed, with marked interest, many of the recent
comments focusing on ph--- and associated comments relating to various
dyspeptic malfunctions.  Although somewhat premature, in light of the short
time we have been investigating his protocols.......our tests involving Dr.
F. Batmanghelidj's work in this area, is proving EXEPTIONALLY promising for a
varied number of dysfunctions loosely catalogued as "dyspeptic" in
nature----including hiatus hernia.  Our investigations into possible
effective "bulimia" protocols have revealed that the employment of the proper
amounts---and timing---of plain tap water.......are quite effective in
alleviating the (apparently) underlying causes.
                We are, almost, in a state of shock over the efficacy of
employing "just water" in addressing a number of major afflictions suffered
by many persons.
                The primary premise of this man's research has been that the
majority of debilitating disorders suffered by modern mankind has its roots
in various expressions of "cellular dehydration", which due to the body's
innate responses employed as "drought management"------result in various
systemic afflictions.
                We were impressed enough by the reviews of Dr.
Batmanghelidj's work, by one of our very best senior staff members, that we
have inaugurated our present evaluation program.  Our present schedule calls
for these evaluations to be concluded within approximately 60 days.  Anything
I feel to be of critical essence, which I can safely relate to the list---I
will summarize at that time.
                    Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.