From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 1:37 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Removing Moles (Documentation) No way !

Not me either !

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Removing Moles
To: "silver-list" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:45 AM

I don't think I want to be part of a documentary that is going to include
doctors and lawyers.  I have learned so much from this group but when you
throw doctors/lawyers into the mix it's going to get quiet.  Nobody wants to
"document" practicing medicine.  This is a self help group.  The information
gleaned here is for your personal discretion.

I'm sure you have the best of intentions but personally think you are going
the wrong direction.

Dianne

  _____