To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Removing Moles (Documentation) No way !

Not sure about moles but for skin tags it's worth trying colloidal silver before anything more drastic. I removed a skin tag by applying colloidal silver and after a few days it just dropped off. Also tried the duct tape method (actually suggested by my doctor), on a verouca and that worked too. Apparently it's the deprivation of oxygen method that knocks a verouca on the head, so this might be effective on skin tags and moles also.. As for skin tags, CS certainly worked for me!

Shiona

Day Sutton wrote:

My Grandmother (in the late 30's and early 40's) would put mashed potatoes on her moles and bandaid on top. They would drop off in two to three weeks... I have since heard that they require oxygen. That would cut off their supply. Also lends credence to the Duct Tape cure also...