Ode to the Rescue! Thank you so much, Ode, for the reassurance, it
strengthens character, eypecially for a complete novice like me.
We're going away for two weeks vacation to the Netherlands, so I think I'll
make a new batch/quart to take along.
Oh, I do have another question, as I'm a bit confused still with some of the
contradicting information out there.
Question being, do I need to dilute what I made for ingestion? And how much
for how long. I'm thinking like a short cleanse, and no more ingestion til
symptons or situations arise where taking a dose of "antibiotics" would be
very good for ones health.
I have dog, and I'd like to ask if its advisable to put it into their
drinkwater, and how much for how long, or if I can/should put it into their
veggie mix I make to feed wiith fresh meat. Dogs are not to know to get food
poisoning, due to their digestive system being a bit :-) different than
ours, so I wouldn't want to "change" their disgestion in any negative way.
What are your recommendations?
Aldona