On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:30:26 -0400, Ode Coyote wrote in
<5.2.0.9.2.20090619082056.00cc2...@pop.windstream.net>:

>   Humm..good lookin ol lady!
>
>  Without a color comparison within the same photo of the same thing in a
>different spot, color as a bit meaningless.
>Many lighting systems tend toward the blue and most fair skinned people
>will look a bit blue.
>  Add to that.... "old and grey"
>
>  Try that again in full spectrum full bright day sunlight..and show me
>more. [wink]

OK :-))

But it will have to wait for a few days. Our weather forecast
shows a rain period. Also I will be travelling.

>Ode [Dirty old man..and NOT sorry]
>
>Clean mind, clean body..take your pick?

Is it really "either or"? I like them both clean :-)

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at
http://www.RecastReality.org