From: Heidrun Beer <hb...@sgmt.at>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Jun 19 11:32:14 2009
Subject: Re: CS>Public Vote re: Face Color

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:38:53 -0400, Marshall Dudley wrote in
<4a3ba2fd.2010...@king-cart.com>:

>Norton, Steve wrote:
>> I believe that Marshall once posted good pictures of blue fingernails
>> but I don't have that post.
>>

>http://silver-lightning.com/fingernails.JPG

Ah, interesting, thank you very much.

I have added a photo of my two thumbs (the other fingers
were on the photos too but had a flash reflection exactly
at the moons, so I cut them away).

Same URL: www.sgmt.at/personal/ColorVote.htm

>> So, EDTA bound with calcium will release the calcium and bind with a
>> higher affinity metal such as copper if free copper is available, etc. I
>> don't know where silver is on the EDTA affinity list but I wouldn't
>> expect EDTA to be very effective in removing silver given the amount of
>> other higher affinity metals in the body.
>>
>Well, I would expect it to be close to copper which is near the top. I
>cannot find any rhyme or reason for this order though.

Hmmm... you believe it is missing in the list?

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at
http://www.RecastReality.org