I've had several requests for this, so here it is (please note there is
a controversy brewing about using copper tubing -- feel free to replace
it with the tubing of your choice (such as stainless):

It's simple, actually.  I learned it from a company that produces
pressure cookers and markets them to sailboat owners.

You get about 10' of 1/4" copper tubing (soft -- the bend able kind) at
your local hardware store.  Also get a couple feet of plastic tubing --
heat resistant, of course.

Roll the tubing into a coil, say 10" in diameter.  The plastic tubing
attaches between the copper tubing and the pressure cooker.  Attach it
where you would normally put the weight on the pressure cooker lid.

The copper tubing goes in a sink filled with cold water.  Or, you can
wrap it around a large can (like a coffee can) filled with ice.
Anything to cool the steam and condense the water.  The output end of
the copper tube will need to stick out of the water, of course.  You can

attach some more plastic tubing to the end of it, if needed, and lead it

to an appropriate clean receptacle for catching your steam stilled
water.

Let me know if you need clarification.

Dale