Thank you.

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:

From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
Subject: Re: CS>polarity switching circuit?????????????????
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 10:23 AM

john freese wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I built a polarity switching circuit. Does _any body_ know how often should
> the circuit switch? And why? Thank you in advance. John.

For around 20 volts, once per minute seems about optimum.  At 10,000 volts, 120
times a second is about optimum.  The higher the voltage the higher the
frequency.  It basically has to do with how far the ions travel from the
electrode before reversal takes place, and the lower the voltage, the longer it
takes.  If they do not travel far enough, then they plate right back out on the
electrode on the next half cycle, and if you go too slow, it can cause some
buildup of crud.

Marshall