Let it rain a while before collecting it and it CAN BE good enough.
The silvergen has no provision for using "bad" water in a pinch, the Pup does.

Ode

At 08:42 AM 6/23/2009 +1030, you wrote:
Does the purity or quality of water have an effect on how this machine runs?
I'm basically asking:
a) will it work in rain water or does one need to use Distilled Water only...Yes/No? and b) will it function OK with just any Distilled Water or would one need to source the *purest* or *best* quality DW available...Yes/No?

N.

----------
From: berte...@lfdcbham.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Am I on the wrong list?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:55:29 -0500

Hey Joyce,

I have a Silver Puppy generator and absolutely love it - couldn't be any easier to set up and use! Go to <http://www.silverpuppy.com/>www.silverpuppy.com for info and pricing.

Hope this helps!
Ruth

----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:jgra...@nc.rr.com>Joyce Grace
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:22 PM
Subject: CS>Am I on the wrong list?

Hi,

I may have submitted my CS question to the incorrect list. I have not noticed any info about CS production in any of your attachments. I wish to find info on the home manufacturing of this product. Don't know anything about chemistry or polarity. My daughter has MS and CS was recommended to her by our herbalist acupuncture friend Ed, now living in Cary, NC. He also gave me your email address. Is there a fairly simple machine that I can load up and let do its thing? Or, is this project more like making Kombucha Tea or fermented foods? We have purchased a few months supply of CS to see if there is help to be had from it and also to give me time to figure this thing out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joyce