From: Golden Aldi
Date: 23/06/2009 20:34:23
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Am I on the wrong list?

I have the Colloidal Master, and it also tests the purity of the water
before I make CS with it. I just starting making my own CS about 3 weeks ago
 The first batch probably wasn't that great, so the plants got it. It seemed
to have many big particles of silver on the bottom. The second batch I used
a lower setting, and the water came out clearer with less particles on the
bottom. Now the third batch, where I turned the setting down even lower,
looks very nice. Gee, still wish I had a tester to give me an idea of the
ppm, but like with many natural remedies, Less Is More...

Aldona

<<faint_grain.jpg>>