Jean,
Are you talking about silver particles (grey) or silver oxide (black)?
 - Steve N

----- Original Message -----
From: Jean Baugh <oldgl...@bigcountry.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue Jun 23 17:14:04 2009
Subject: CS>Everyone knows about CS

Hi,

I have a question for the list.  When I decant by using the spigot at the
bottom of a gallon glass jar, there is quite obviously quite a bit more
silver in the bottom part of the water.  I have been straining this off and
throwing it away as a worthless by product.

My question is, wouldn't this concentrated silver water be perfect to add to
coconut oil to use an an ointment for scratches or wounds, or on bandaids?

Jean