Actually, I think rhat any particle you can see is too large to be useful.
 - Steve N

From: Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>To: silver-list@eskimo.com
<silver-list@eskimo.com>Sent: Tue Jun 23 18:46:15 2009Subject: Re: CS>Everyone
knows about CSJean,Are you talking about silver particles (grey) or silver
oxide (black)?
 - Steve N

----- Original Message -----From: Jean Baugh <oldgl...@bigcountry.net>To:
silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>Sent: Tue Jun 23 17:14:04
2009Subject: CS>Everyone knows about CSHi,I have a question for the list.  When
I decant by using the spigot at thebottom of a gallon glass jar, there is quite
obviously quite a bit moresilver in the bottom part of the water.  I have been
straining this off andthrowing it away as a worthless by product.My question
is, wouldn't this concentrated silver water be perfect to add tococonut oil to
use an an ointment for scratches or wounds, or on bandaids?
Jean