"Oh no [WHO] don't"??  Don't what?  Have a right to experiences that
differ from your experiences?

I'm glad you do have experience and a strong opinion, but that doesn't
qualify you or your ancestors to 'Tel' others that their experience and
opinions are illegitimate, as in not acceptable.  Before you take me to
task on this, it's only fair that I point out to you; between my father
and I, we already know Everthing in the whole world, and if you don't
believe me, just ask him. <g>

The only thing over-rated is your own opinion of your own opinion.