GSE is definitely anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, so it is great to use externally, diluted with distilled water (not sure about internal use, but people do use it that way, APPROPRIATELY DILUTED, and it supposedly cures candida). I got skin rash from every deodorant product out there, including the "hypo-allergenic" and the mineral stone, but not from GSE, and it removes odor all day. Granted, there may be a few people allergic, but it is far less likely than with any other product I know of, since it is the only one I did not react to. It also keeps my underarm skin healthy, so I highly recommend trying it. I spray the same stuff on my feet if I suspect a fungus problem, and it takes care of it right away.

Del
----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: CS>fungus

Shirley Reed wrote:
An M.D. once recommended plain ole Tinactin for a male relative's jock itch which was quite severe. It worked quickly. For everyday deodorant, GSE (grapefruit seed extract) mixed with a little water and splashed onto the armpit works well as a deodorant and will inhibit any fungal growth. I think. :) pj
Quite a few people are allergic to it though. For those people it could make the rash much worse, regardless of the original cause.
sol